Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Value with Gilly.

Trust. The value I see in this couple of weeks.



First of all, I would like to apologize on my busy-ness this couple of week and not being able to upload any post for my Tuesday with Me.
But, the most important thing is, I am here now sharing to you what I experienced.
I have no good wisdom words/quotes, nor good talent on editing photos, or finding some weird news on the net, all I got with me is my piece of mind.

I was sitting in
my awesome Filipino lecturer office and we talked about many things ranging from education systems, life experiences, and cracking jokes.
Then we come to a point where we argue about how he gonna choose an employee to work under him, whether by giving a lot of interviews, selecting the cream of the cream, OR just by simply asking this Q, 'Can you perform in this project? if you able to, come on aboard'.
My 1st impression was, 'That's risky, Mr!'.
And he started to talk about how in the 1st place, he as a boss put a TRUST in his future employee and they need to expect that the boss expect something good from them.

What is to trust? especially the strangers.
Our parent always says this to us when we were in kindergarten and still, 'never go with the strangers!'
who is the strangers, whose to trust?
do you trust your faith? do you trust your partner? do you trust you can do it? do you even trust your trust?

We hardly trust people.
my friend's relationship is in 'danger zone' where the other party don't trust the other.
Saying all the things that being interpret as I-don't-trust-you.
If the other party trusting my friend enuff, they have the perfect relationship.
the other party just expecting to be love and to be trust, but don't understand the he needs to love and to trust, too.

some other friend show me how he trust his own ability to survive the world.
Quit job here and move to a strange place where he needs to start all over again.
He trust...

I want to trust too.
Trust in myself as a start.
Trust pea'ple around me.

and if we trust each other enuff, we can make this world as a better place.

sign,
TWG.

1 comment:

nickzdagreat said...

it make me realize b4 become fren we are strangers.. after knowing each others name and become fren, can we immediately trust him/her?

Post a Comment