Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Worm: Wednesday no Idea

Since I was scold for posting rubbish to this blog, I seem to be run out of idea. It’s hard post something with restriction you know. So, let’s talk about game. I’m not really a game person because I’m not a keyboard destroyer. So, what game do I play?









Worms Armageddon
I start playing this game since I was 11 I think. It is fun because I can take turn to play it with a partner. And the worms are so damn funny. I think this is the only game, that I know, that is violently funny. So, you can kill with a happy heart.







Worms 3D
Then when I was 16 I was introduce to an upgraded version of Worms Armageddon, Worm 3D. It is graphically improves which also have a 3D view. Well, obviously I love this version better than Worm Armageddon.








Worms 4

Then last year I found out that there is a latest version which is Worms 4. To be honest, I don’t like it very much. The graphic is not much different with Worms 3D but the game is not so fun anymore.



3 comments:

nickzdagreat said...

now we playing plant tycoon.. hahaha

Tikai Bemban said...

okeh lah.. bring back the pranks. this is so boring.. i'm open minded lah.. i take what he did like what i did to my younger brother.. gayless relationship tho..

Kcd Photo said...

Nick: Will do a review on that on my next post, maybe.

tikai bemban: Urm, perhaps. If I'm allowed 2.

Post a Comment