Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Prank: Nice Version

As you can notice, Mr Monday and Mr Tuesday totally pulling a strike against me. So, this time I’m going to be really nice. No more mean Mr Wednesday. I will skip Mr Thrusday and Mr Friday because we have a slight change for Mr Saturday. Guys, how about we pull Thurston in because Ronny is kinda bz.



So, this is Mr. Sunday & future Mr Saturday.



Maybe this picture won't say much about them. Let's try a video.




I am sooooo nice this week!!!

7 comments:

s3lipar said...

hahahahahaha! i didnt even know that u still keep those old pics and videos..... hehehehe..... i loike!

Kcd Photo said...

it's you who recorded it anyway. I wasn't there I think..

Tikai Bemban said...

Saya pelakon yang professional.. di set itu saya melakonkan watak mangsa seorang gay bersiri yang rakus..nama short movie itu ialah Spirit of The Gay Coin. Diluar set saya telah dah beristeri lah..
ikuti siri Spirit of the gay coin 2:the bloody scandal. Pelakon utama Cassidy Anak Tunek dengan Gilbirt Chaong..

Kcd Photo said...

cis.. apakah thurston!!!!!!!!!!!

Tikai Bemban said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@n9e7o said...

haha..no comment, since this is how i show that i really love my friend...tq kcd..:) thumbs up!

Tikai Bemban said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment