Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Prank

Who need Monday, Tuesday or another days when they have Wednesday?As the longest spelled-day, Wednesday will offer you something that you can relate to; which I will embarrass my friends with my photo collection of them doing stupid things. Hahah…






Today I open up my old box where I stored some of my old stuff and I found a bunch of CDs. Before, I hesitated to open those CDs because it brings some bad memories which I will never get over. But for the sake of this blog, why not. So, this is the day that I finally open it after few good years. Arghhh…

So, which day will be my first victim? Monday & Tuesday, of course; since you guys already know them by their first 2 entries.

And if you guys ever think of asking me to remove it, you will just waste your precious time.
















Who gonna be my next victim? Thursday & Friday!!!!

2 comments:

s3lipar said...

i really hate the pix but u made it likeable.... so it kinda cancel each other out..... XD

Kcd Photo said...

I like...

Post a Comment