Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday With Gilly.

Growing up as a lazy lad that never wanna spend time in reading books, especially my text books, it's kinda weird when now I'm in my early adulthood, I hooked up so much with books/novels.

Every Tuesday, you gonna spend a lil' time with Gilly talking about book(s)/novel(s) that is somehow rather unknown yet life changing.



Subject:
Tuesdays With Gilly.
Reference book(s)/material(s): Books I've read or wanted to read. As a beginning which is next week, let's together prepare for 'Tuesday With Morrie' by Mitch Albom.
What's the instructor expectation?: A two way sessions, internally or externally. Give it a thought how the book somehow touch your life (well, not only a Bible touches someone's life, there's also many books that God use as a medium)
What you should expect?: Expect to see beyond the imaginations of the authors, expect something amazing out a book and expect it to be part of your life.
Graduation: When we had enough of knowledge which is never happen, when you understand that life is a fairytale which possible, when I refuse to write it anymore which is somehow only heaven knows.*wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment