Monday, February 22, 2010

Extreme Tattoos!!!!

This is sooooo maniac! having tattoos on the least area you could think of where it should be!










Look at this....
absof**kinglutely maniac!



who needs hair transplant when you can do this.... huahua....


Owh! This guy is a total maniac! I loike!


an egyptian maniac cat with a maniac tattoo on its uncovered skin..... insane!



how cruel..... i wonder have the person who did this ever wonder about this pig's feelings?
but I bet the pig loiked it! huhuhu....




a fluorescent tattoo.... uniquely maniac!



Now.,... this one is a serious shit man... I mean.... why?
I don't understand why he has to tattoo his eyeballs.....
but I loike! huahuahua



Shiiiit!!! totally maniac!



A star? seriously?


Well thats all for now guys...... a lot of maniac stuff soon! see ya!

3 comments:

nickzdagreat said...

so maniac!! haha when i see again, ewww... haha

Kcd Photo said...

I actually like that tongue tattoo....

jonathan john said...

i like the red eyes!!

Post a Comment